Plan your visit
The Magnetic Hill Zoo is Atlantic Canada’s leading zoo that educates and inspires conservation action. Please read the following information to plan your visit.
For the month of March, the Zoo is open 1 day a week (weather permitting) from 11 am to 3 pm, closed from Mondays to Saturdays.
- The outdoor sections of the Zoo will be open to view the winter hardy animals.
- The animals will be available for viewing in the Ecodome and Imaginarium.
- Hot drinks and snacks will be available for purchase in the vending machines inside the Acadian Forest Bistro.
- The playground and washrooms will be open.
- The following services / experiences are also closed until further notice:
- Wheelchair and toddler cart rentals
- Daily zookeeper presentations
- Pony rides
Visitors are required to
- Follow New Brunswick Public Health guidelines,
- Respect all safety barriers and signage,
- Refrain from smoking inside the Zoo,
- Treat the animals with respect,
- Refrain from feeding the animals.
Visitors are not permitted to bring their dogs into the Zoo. Service dogs, with current vaccinations and rabies tag visibly displayed on their collar, are permitted at the Zoo.