Plan your visit
The Magnetic Hill Zoo is Atlantic Canada’s leading zoo that educates and inspires conservation action. Please read the following information to plan your visit.
- The outdoor sections of the Zoo will be open to view the winter hardy animals (in March 2023).
- The animals will be available for viewing in the Ecodome (in March 2023).
- Hot drinks and snacks will be available for purchase in the vending machines inside the Acadian Forest Bistro.
- The playground and washrooms will be open.
- Wheelchairs and toddler cart rentals are available for rent upon arrival and on a first come, first served basis.
- The following services / experiences are also closed until further notice:
- Toddler cart rentals
- Daily zookeeper presentations
- Pony rides
Visitors are required to:
- Follow New Brunswick Public Health guidelines,
- Practice good personal hygiene,
- Respect all safety barriers and signage,
- Refrain from smoking inside the Zoo,
- Treat the animals with respect,
- Refrain from feeding the animals.
Visitors are not permitted to bring their dogs into the Zoo. Service dogs, with current vaccinations and rabies tag visibly displayed on their collar, are permitted at the Zoo.